Appealing solid brick home -desirable location
House Sold - NEW TOWN TAS
This solid brick home offers a wonderfully convenient location, smart kitchen update, functional layout and solar panels. Built in 1948, the home showcases the style of its era, with appealing character features including double doors to the living room and distinctive timberwork and ceiling roses. Conveniently located in the heart of New Town, the property is close to amenities, schools, services, and public transport. The popular bakery Jackman & McRoss and a major supermarket are nearby. The accommodation consists of the central hallway, a spacious living room and the open plan kitchen and family area opening to the deck. The contemporary kitchen is light and fresh, with plenty of storage and an island bench. The main bedroom is spacious with built-in robes, the second bedroom has an adjoining study. The bathroom comes next and there is a separate toilet. Under the house is the garage and generous storage area. See the floor plan for more information.
• Double brick house built in 1948
• House 123.0m2 Land 498.0m2
• Rates approx. $2000 per annum
• Heat Recovery Ventilation system
• 2 air conditioners
• Light-filled living room
• Contemporary kitchen with island bench & excellent storage
• Spacious deck accessed from kitchen family area
• Main bedroom with built-in robes
• Second bedroom with adjoining study
• Garage and large under-house storage area
• Solar panels
• Hobart City Council Tree Strategy is proposing to undertake tree planting along Valentine Street as part of the footpath works being undertaken. For information see HCC website.
• Excellent location convenient to amenities, services, public transport, cafes and the supermarket
*The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Open Parking Spaces