WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT - all the hard work has been done!
House - BLACKMANS BAY TAS
• Newly polished and waxed timber floors, 3 carpeted bedrooms
• Heat pump/air conditioner in main living area and large new panel heater for hall/bedrooms.
• Underfloor and ceiling insulation installed
• Built-in wardrobes in all 3 bedrooms
• New custom made venetians and roller blinds throughout
• Home freshly painted inside and out
• Kitchen planned for easy use and heaps of cupboard and pantry space, soft close drawers
• North/east facing living area flooded with sun all year
• Watch the Sydney to Hobart yachts arriving from the dining table and the research vessels head to Antarctica.
• Hear the surf gently hitting the coast from bed at night
• NBN cable to house
• Built – 1974 approximately
• Fully fenced and separate back and front fenced with gates to circulate property
• Single level, no more than a doorstep to navigate from car to view.
• Garden carefully developed by horticulturalist for easy maintenance. Irrigation runs through the garden beds.
• 20 fruit trees on the property including a citrus screen planted below the water view, established and delicious apricots, greengages and plum and newly established espaliered apple and pear varieties as well as olive trees. Herb borders to flower beds and a local, natives zone as well as a raised veggie bed planted with tomatoes and ready for garlic or winter greens to follow.
• Garden planting designed for privacy and view from each window onto greenery
• Newly oiled deck, recently added ‘deck arch’ gives protection from sun and rain without reducing the view of the liquid amber tree or the river.
• New paved courtyard featuring the olive pruned to give ever increasing shade as it grows.
• 5 minute walk to the quiet end of Blackmans Bay beach
• Illawarra primary school 3 minute walk from the house
• Walk to beach café or Hill St grocer, dog exercise areas and nature reserve
• Very quiet end of Roslyn Ave and lower side of road – no traffic noise
• Two bus stops around the corner from front door
*The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 604 m²
- Floor Area is 109 m²
- 2 Carport
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Heating