On the flat with river and mountain views
House Sold - TRANMERE TAS
Set only a stones throw from the Tranmere foreshore, with lovely views of the River Derwent and Mount Wellington is this charming home.
Beautifully presented, this sun filled home offers multiple living areas and three generous sized bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes. The semi-open plan living, kitchen and dining offers versatile living options.
Glass bi-fold doors from the living room open freely allowing outdoors to flood inside and invites you to walk out and enjoy the superb outdoor entertaining deck where you can relax, rest and recuperate after a busy day at work.
This private place of relaxation is set behind high fences and privacy hedges and positioned on 680m2 approx., making it a fun and safe haven for children to run and play.
This wonderful home offers a generous single garage/workshop attached to an under cover entertaining area. To truly appreciate what’s on offer, an inspection is a must.
• Fantastic views of the River Derwent & Mount Wellington
• Beautiful Tasmania Oak flooring throughout
• Quality honeycomb blinds
• Spacious deck facing towards the views
• Garage lined with power and heating
• Reverse cycle air conditioner + two Noirot panel heaters
• Two wood heaters (one in the garage)
• Exceptionally private with establishes hedging around the perimeters
• Multiple indoor and outdoor living options
• Within a short work to the Tranmere foreshore
• Only 20 minutes to Hobart CBD
If you would like further details please contact either Rose or Graeme on their mobiles, email or Facebook.
The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 680 m²
- Floor Area is 140 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces