Big views that overlook and a home that shouldn't be overlooked!
House Sold - CHIGWELL TAS
Sitting proudly and drenched in sunlight, this family home ticks all the boxes for a first home buyer, buyers looking at downsizing or the astute investor. A solid home that has been well-maintained inside and out and will sure to attract interest.
A seamless floor plan with bonuses of extra space, including a separate formal dining room and multipurpose room underneath that has ample storage and would make a perfect woman/or man cave.
Relax outside on the front deck area and capture the breathtaking views and all day sun. The second deck to the side, offers privacy and is perfect for entertaining family and friends.The backyard and garden is immaculately presented and easy to maintain. There is plenty of off street parking and equipped with a garage.
• Much loved family home for 58 years
• Very neat and tidy inside and out
• Nice size floor plan with extra space
• Large multipurpose area underneath
• Galley style kitchen with Solid Tas Oak cabinetry
• Variety of white goods to stay with home
• Modern family bathroom with separate toilet
• Two entertaining deck areas
• Immaculately presented garden with good size garden beds
• Striking Derwent River, Derwent Entertainment Centre and MONA views
This much loved family home is a place where many memories have been made. This home is now ready and could be yours to create your own memories.
Contact Team Andrikonis for any further information on 0438314145
*The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 696 m²
- Floor Area is 108 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces