Villa Unit quiet & secure - convenient
Unit Sold - KINGSTON TAS
Situated in a charming cul-de-sac, this brick veneer and tile Villa Unit is beautifully presented and well maintained. The attractive property offers a comfortable lifestyle in a quiet, peaceful neighbourhood. The property is conveniently located just minutes from Kingston Town shopping Centre, Channel Court and all services and amenities of the area including popular Kingston Beach.
The spacious living area and open-plan kitchen opens to a good size deck, all with northerly aspect and stunning views to Cathedral Rock. There are two bedrooms conveniently located to the spacious two-way bathroom and powder room. The auto- entry garage has internal access to the living area. The property is beautifully landscaped providing a lovely leafy outlook and privacy.
– Built in 2004 brick veneer & tile Villa Unit
– Complex designed for 50 years of age and over
– Single level living
– Spacious living area with open plan kitchen
– Daikin air conditioner
– Kitchen with top of the range appliances, generous bench space and storage, light Blackwood cabinetry and Tasmanian Oak window trims
– Two double bedrooms with built-in robes
– Upgraded with LED light installed in living area and kitchen, new hot water cylinder, wired-in internet & 3 phones, new window locks on most opening windows
– Spacious deck from living area
– Enclosed courtyard with small garden shed & clothes line
– Auto-entry garage with storage
– Villa Unit 126.0m2 Garage 26.0m2 Land 502.0m2
– Rates approx. $1,500 per annum
– Body Corporate fee approx. $800 per annum
The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, we cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 502 m²
- Floor Area is 126 m²