Beautiful acreage property in a nature lovers paradise
House - SALTWATER RIVER TAS
Escape to the fresh air and tranquility of Saltwater River. With stunning bush land, picturesque beaches (in particular Sloping Main, Pirates Bay, White beach) and local jetty close by you are surrounded by a nature lovers playground. Swim, surf, fish, enjoy nature walks or visit nearby tourist attractions, the choice is yours. Saltwater River is under 10mins approximate drive to Sloping Main, 10-15mins to Nubeena for village shopping and other amenities, a bit under an hour and 30mins drive to Hobart’s CBD, approximately an hour and 15mins to Airport, an hour to Sorell, and close to 20mins approximate drive to Eaglehawk Neck and White Beach.
This property is far more than your average home.. Welcome to “Frogmore Lodge” where you can live in a gorgeous modern home and enjoy the abundance of outdoor space with beautiful native gardens. Live amongst the trees and relax to the soothing sounds of bird life. This former dairy farm can now be enjoyed for what you choose; whether it’s creating a hobby farm, or Airbnb business (STCA), the ensuite bedroom has been rented out as guest accommodation. Other options of enjoying the external space could be dirt/quad bike or horse riding, hosting fun gatherings, growing/eating your own fresh produce from the food garden (currently planted; quince, apple, cherry, almond, apricot, raspberry & strawberries), or simply taking a walk to the top of the property to gaze at the spectacular views of Norfolk Bay… the options are ample.
Other property features;
• Peaceful & private location
• Immaculate home with a seamless floor plan
• Built-in wardrobes in bedrooms
• Modern, stylish kitchen, bathrooms & throughout
• Enjoy Alfresco dining/relaxing drink on the deck
• Cosy wood heater & heat pump options
• Approx 14 acres of tranquil land for all the family
• Plenty of storage & parking for the motor toys
• 2 dams that gravity feed/waters garden
• 2x 5000 gallon water tanks
• Self-contained & self-sufficient food garden
• Access to your own supply of fire wood
• 2 fenced paddocks, fully fenced property
• Double garage with power, garden, wood shed
• Connections available for NBN & Foxtel
• Short drive to shops, beaches, jetty, ample tourist attractions & surrounded by nature’s paradise
“Frogmore Lodge” has so much to offer, simply move in and enjoy all its unique and special qualities. For more information or to arrange an inspection contact Team Andrikonis today.
*The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 5.56 hectare
- Floor Area is 109 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 7 Open Parking Spaces