When size does matter.
House - KINGSTON BEACH TAS
This home in Kingston Beach offers so many living/working opportunities.
• Combined living
• Blended family
• Large family
• Just want space
• Work from home
• Upstairs – 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, Huge open plan living space approx.. 11m X 5m with mountain views and the sound of the waves from Kingston Beach
• Children upstairs with their own lounge and study area
• Downstairs – 3 bedrooms, bathroom lounge, kitchen, laundry and huge back entertaining deck
• Mum and Dad live downstairs with 2 home offices or spare rooms for visitors or a sewing room and an office
• Room for Nan and Pop
• Room for the grandchildren
The options are endless and will surely suit you and your families needs.
Come together in the kitchen or living rooms convene in the large spacious rear covered entertaining deck with room for a spa, a fabulous large alternative maybe this could be the formal dining room off the kitchen for everyone.
So all in all 6 bedrooms, 3 living rooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen and outdoor entertaining deck, 2 off street parking and garden shed (with power) on a flat fenced block.
Heating is electric and wood, kitchen and bathrooms recently updated along with the carpet.
Sunny, light, airy, convenient, beachside lifestyle, this one has it all.
Alex Court is so close to Kingston Beach and in a gorgeous tightly held cul-de-sac.
- 6 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 599 m²
- Floor Area is 234 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces