Open Home postponed until Saturday 4 September 10.30am - 11.00am
House Sold - KINGSTON BEACH TAS
Seldom do properties of this size and calibre become available in this tightly held niche area. Generously proportioned family home provides modern two storey accommodation ideal for a growing or extended family.
Enjoy a pleasant outlook from all living zones including views to Browns River, Kingston Beach and Mt Wellington. Via the generous entry foyer discover huge sunny lounge room boasting cathedral ceilings, highlight windows and warmed by a fabulous wood heater. Enjoy the benefits of the superb kitchen, dining and family rooms extending to a terrific outdoor entertaining area.The well sized main bedroom has a wall of built in robes plus a walk in robe, a built in dressing table and is located adjacent to a sleek spa ensuite/ two way bathroom with another wc located close by. The second, third and fourth bedrooms and another bathroom with separate wc plus an office/ mini rumpus room/ sitting room are all located upstairs. A delightful balcony enjoying views over the River Derwent to Kingston Beach is located off one of the bedrooms upstairs.
Via the remote controlled double garage on ground level is the huge mudroom, huge laundry and 3rd wc family areas. The superbly manicured gardens are private and fully fenced for the enjoyment of the entire family
Kingston Beach is an exclusive sought after area with its pristine white sandy beach, the top end designated to dog walking, and the Browns River bordering the golf club, play parks and adult outdoor gym.
Home of the Kingston Beach yacht club with boat ramp nearby, the area is ever evolving with upgraded board walk and picnic areas….hugely popular cafes, restaurants bars and second hand browsing strip attract the crowds . A fantastic niche area to invest in your future!
Situated just a few minutes from your choice of shopping zones and beaches and only a 12 minute drive from the Hobart c.b.d. and Salamanca.
• Expansive family home located in an exclusive beachside precinct
• Beautifully presented 305m2 home set on a private 1583m2 block
• Enjoy lovely views of Mt Wellington, Browns River and Kingston Beach
• Features fabulous cathedral ceilings and an inviting sunken lounge room
• Exquisite use of timbers create a warm ambience throughout the home
• Loads of ceiling to floor windows allow plenty of light and lots of sun
• Wonderful gourmet kitchen boasts large island bench with granite top
• Multiple living zones and an intimate dining room are sure to appeal
• Via the sliding door from the family room enjoy patio, bbq area and garden
• Lovely main bedroom with w.i.r. and striking two way spa ensuite
• Upstairs to 3 dbl bedrooms, sitting/ play room, bathroom sep wc & deck
• Enjoy internal access from the remote controlled double garage
• Huge mudroom/ utility zone is located adjacent to the garage
• The main entry foyer and the laundry are also of generous proportion
• Close to shopping centres, schools, cafes, yacht club and bus service
• A 350 metre stroll to the beach via the James Lane walkway opposite
• A lovely scenic 12 minute drive to the Hobart CBD and Salamanca
• An enviable lifestyle awaits in the ever popular Kingston Beach
*The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,583 m²
- Floor Area is 305 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces