Just about has it all, including potential development (STCA)
House Sold - GLENORCHY TAS
This beautiful 1924 built Californian bungalow is a fantastic mix of original and modern living, situated on a large 1437m2 parcel of land, offering so much, it’s hard to know where to begin.
Your first impression will most likely be what a cute cottage, but don’t be deceived this house is the ultimate white picket fence dream with its welcoming entry, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, studio, large wood-heated lounge room, dining, and country style kitchen. Added to this is an enclosed pool, 3 stables, bird aviary’s, shed, cubby house, 2 garages, double carport, and man/lady cave all on a potential subdividable parcel of land (STCA).
• 1437 m2 parcel of land – potential development (STCA)
• 4 bedrooms main with built-in robes
• Welcoming entry with solid oak floors
• Large wood-heated living area
• Country style kitchen & dining area
• Outside entertaining area
• Enclosed pool
• Studio, 2nd bathroom, and laundry
• 4 stables, bird aviary, cubby house, and shed
• Garages, carports, he/she shed
• Vegetable gardens, lawns, off-street parking for 20+ vehicles
This list could go on, but come and see for yourself. Steeped in history and within walking distance of Glenorchy CBD as well as the YMCA, pool, Showgrounds and Elwick racecourse. You have the potential to make something more or just enjoy this magical property as-is.
*The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own inquiries to verify this information.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 8 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,437 m²
- Floor Area is 133 m²
- 6 Garage
- 2 Carport
- 20 Open Parking Spaces